Rotary Log Pallet System
Horizontal capabilities on a Vertical machine
- With the Rotary Log Pallet System on a vertical machining center you can achieve a clear and substantial advantage over your competitors at only a fraction of what a similarly equipped horizontal machining center would cost.
- More Information: BayerRotaryPalletSystem.pdf
A log pallet supported on both ends is 38x more ridged than an unsupported tombstone typically used on a horizontal machining center.
Labor cost is reduced and production is increased for three basic reasons:
- The ability to quickly change a setup by switching pallets greatly reduces setup time.
- Pallet switching lets the machine produce while the operator loads parts.
- The Rotary Log Pallet System provides all of the above + machines multiple part sides with the least amount of:• Setup • Fixturing • Parts handling • Part relocation errors • Chip interference • Operator attention